So for the past few days I have just back trying to take a step back and look at myself PHYSICALLY and I am not happy to say the least; I have gotten myself into a rutt. I keep saying it's okay, you're not that big, which I know I really am not that big HOWEVER if I keep going on the track that I am on I will become "that big." So a little FYI or perhaps just for me:
Pre Jackson 2004:
145 size 9-11 jeans, and medium shirts
Pre Gavin 2008:
174 size 13 pant and large tops
Post Gavin 2009:
195 size 17 and x-large tops
woah the first time I typed that out it was all long and drawn out, unnecessary.
Last night as I was eating my THIRD bowl of mac and cheese after my bowl of ice cream..... lol I decided that I probably should do something.
( I am posting this even though I never finished it! It's a new day!)
Pre Jackson 2004:
145 size 9-11 jeans, and medium shirts
Pre Gavin 2008:
174 size 13 pant and large tops
Post Gavin 2009:
195 size 17 and x-large tops
woah the first time I typed that out it was all long and drawn out, unnecessary.
Last night as I was eating my THIRD bowl of mac and cheese after my bowl of ice cream..... lol I decided that I probably should do something.
( I am posting this even though I never finished it! It's a new day!)
Labels: Gotta start somewhere


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home