Day 2 into the "diet" and at work all anybody is talking about is it being national no diet day and to eat eat eat. WHELP..... I didn't! I said what the hell, I start a diet and the next day it's already no diet day.... this is FANTABULOUS! It's like the food is calling to be though.... Dorsha brough pizza rolls, nikki made mac and cheese ( my 2 FAV foods) and Crystal calls me while she's ordering taco bell!! AHH ... confession! I ate ONE chips ahoy cookie from Nikki's... :( I was starving!
Which brings me to my next thing. I need to get a doctor and go see him, I don't know how this diet thing is going to work with my blood sugar dropping like it does, I can't go that long without eating without becoming a vibrating ding dong ( first time I went to write ding I wrote dee?)
I think I did pretty good today perhaps a little to many carbs than I'd like but again it all relates back to the low blood sugar.
PEACE
Which brings me to my next thing. I need to get a doctor and go see him, I don't know how this diet thing is going to work with my blood sugar dropping like it does, I can't go that long without eating without becoming a vibrating ding dong ( first time I went to write ding I wrote dee?)
I think I did pretty good today perhaps a little to many carbs than I'd like but again it all relates back to the low blood sugar.
PEACE
Labels: National No Diet Day


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home