Thursday, May 07, 2009

So I have a doctors appointment on Monday! So hopefully I can start to figure out what my problem is lol. I've realized that I need to have healthy stuff like RIGHT on hand so that when I get uber hungry fast I can just grab!
I made Joe and Myranda spaghetti for dinner while I had a salad and an apple and part of a banana(gross) I have a feeling in about an hour I am going to be really hungry again.... then what? I think I will try to go to sleep before that hits.

A few random tid-bits:

I need to drink more water.
I've lost 4 pounds
Although it's my birthday tomorrow and I am going to lunch with my mom and dinner with Joe, I still FULLY intend on choosing "healthy" food lol
I need someone that knows how to make really good fish make me some. I need to like fish it's good for you
I bought some tanning today hopefully to feel better about myself
I'm hoping to loose 15 if not 20 pounds before getting my tattoo.... Is that to high of a goal.

I'm leaving now

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home