First off.... it's a little hetic at my house right now, not really diggin it
2nd off - Diets going okay. Did good on my birthday day, soup and 1/2 salad with a yogurt parfit for lunch, and then for dinner a salad 1/2 a french fry lol 6 oz sirloin and part of a sweet potato.
I've been tanning too so that's making me feel better, getting skinner and tanner it's the BOMB DIGGTY DOM.
I'm going to go escape this madness and lock myself in my bedroom!
2nd off - Diets going okay. Did good on my birthday day, soup and 1/2 salad with a yogurt parfit for lunch, and then for dinner a salad 1/2 a french fry lol 6 oz sirloin and part of a sweet potato.
I've been tanning too so that's making me feel better, getting skinner and tanner it's the BOMB DIGGTY DOM.
I'm going to go escape this madness and lock myself in my bedroom!
Labels: AHHHHHHHHHhhh


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home