Salt.... does a body gooooood
Today was a very uneventful day, Gavin and I slept most of it away and I don't have a problem with that at all! The most moving I did was walking to the car to take and get Myranda from school lol. If Joe gets home early enough though I plan on taking a walk.
I ate pretty decent today, had a fruit and yogurt parfit from the D, bowl of cereal, sandwhich breadstick and string cheese (:-/) and then veggie stir fry for dinner. WHICH Considering it's a "certain time of the month" and I usually PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG out this is pretty stinkin good.
So I've decided the next thing I need to start cutting from the diet is the amount of salt I pile onto my food.
Rescheduled my tattoo appt for July 2nd so I defiently have more time to loose more weight which I am stoked about and I can for sure decide what I want for my tattoo!
Outtie 5000
I ate pretty decent today, had a fruit and yogurt parfit from the D, bowl of cereal, sandwhich breadstick and string cheese (:-/) and then veggie stir fry for dinner. WHICH Considering it's a "certain time of the month" and I usually PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG out this is pretty stinkin good.
So I've decided the next thing I need to start cutting from the diet is the amount of salt I pile onto my food.
Rescheduled my tattoo appt for July 2nd so I defiently have more time to loose more weight which I am stoked about and I can for sure decide what I want for my tattoo!
Outtie 5000


1 Comments:
May 26 was your last post..... This is June 7. *Whack* That was my whip cracking to get you back on track :)
Post a Comment
<< Home